Quick and Healthy Snack Ideas
I was recently asked by a client to come up with a list of healthy snacks. There are so many options and combinations of foods that it can be overwhelming at times. Here are a few ideas that I enjoy and some that I thought others may enjoy (truth be told, some people find my foods of choice a bit boring:)).
- Apple and Almonds or Almond Butter
- Quest Protein Bars
- 1/2 Turkey Burger and Carrots
- Goat Cheese and Carrots
- Evolv Shake
- Plain Greek Yogurt with Fresh Berries and Slivered Almonds
- 1/2 Peanut Butter/Almond Butter and Fresh Strawberry Sandwich
- Hard Boiled Egg and Vegetable Sticks
- Frozen Sliced Banana and Peanut Butter “Sandwich” (Peanut Butter between two banana slices, frozen)
- Brown Rice Cake and 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge
- Celery Sticks and 2 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedges
- Lemon Dill Greek Yogurt Dip and Vegetables
- IPS – Egg White Chips – I have not tried these yet, but have heard they are good! Mine are in the mail…I will keep you posted!
- Mission Artisan Corn and Whole Wheat Blend Tortilla with 1 Laughing Cow Cheese Wedge or 1T. Peanut/Almond Butter
What are some of your favorite go-to healthy snacks?